Smartphones, tablets and modern gadgets; the latest technology, innovative, interesting solutions - all of this can be found at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona. Like in previous years, we are there and we follow all the press conferences, presentations and meetings.
At this point, we have created so-called newsletter. We gathered here links to all information from Barcelona itself, but also from the events and the announcements before the Mobile World Congress 2017.
- LG X Power2 - we could not forget about it
- Xiaomi Mi MIX – a dark object of desire
- We watch Honor Magic
- General Mobile, or Android One twice
- A huge range of devices at Vestel's stand
- HP Elite X3 - a tool for a professional
- Doro still in its niche
- Hisense E76 and Hisense C30 that is not afraid of water
- Allview presents X4 Soul Style
- Archos 5S Graphite at the manufacturer’s stand
- Meizu charges the fastest
- Oppo uses a periscope and has a 5x zoom
- Samsung booth dominated by tablets and VR
- We visit the Lenovo’s stand and touch Moto G5
- Nokia 3310, Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 from very close
- Happy smartphones from Gionee
- Nubia N1 Lite - the only launch of the Nubia brand
- Huawei – a new leader of the market?
- Blackview shows BV6000 and BV7000 Pro
- HTC shows HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play
- Alcatel smartphone IDOL 4 Pro with Windows 10 and a few less meaningful launches
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium - the first smartphone with a 4K HDR screen
- Lenovo Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus presented officially
- Samsung Galaxy Book and Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Nokia: a great return of a well-known brand
- Huawei P10 - design, performance and photography
- LG G6 – ergonomics first
; viewed: 1383 times.