The smartphone does not work too well when being away from a charger. It has a 3000 mAh battery and with a less intensive usage it can work for around 1.5 day. However, if you are actively using social media, you have a few mail boxes and like to use multimedia, you will definitely charge LG G7 Fit everyday.
Charging the smartphone using the charger from the set takes around 1.5 hour – from a depleted to a full battery. After 30 minutes the charging level shows around 45%, after an hour it exceeds 90% - the last part takes the longest to charge. This is a satisfactory result, achieved thanks to the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology and the Fast Charge 1.8 A charger.
- lifespan with the display on (YouTube, 1 SIM card, active Wi-Fi module, 50% screen brightness) – 6 hours 27 minutes,
- an hour of video streaming (Chrome, 1 SIM card, active Wi-Fi module, 50% screen brightness) - 16% of battery lost,
- an hour of streaming videos from the phone’s memory (airplane mode, 50% screen brightness) - 11%,
- half an hour using online navigation - 10%,
- half an hour playing Real Racing 3 - 12%,
- PC Mark battery test result – 5 hours and 48 minutes,
- 8 hours in the standby mode - 5-9%.
A few elements in this model really deserves a commendation, for example the great display, enhanced and sealed housing or features connected with the sound – first of all the boombox speaker, and second of all the sound through earphones. But there are some that irritate a lot – for example the lifespan and photos’ quality. And the launch price, which is 399 euro for this phone is definitely too much. However, as it is often a case for LG models, it quickly drops down. For a similar price we can get Pocophone F1 or smartphones from Honor. LG V30 or G7 ThinQ models are slightly more expensive – and they are more interesting devices, if you like to be close to LG products.
Advantages and disadvantages
- minimalistic, elegant looks
- wide personalization capabilities
- notifications LED and Always-on display
- parameters and brightness of the screen
- brightness in the special mode achieves 1000 nits
- Boombox speaker and Quad DAC Hi-Fi converter
- quick charging
- durability: IP68, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 both at the front and at the back,
- Dual SIM support
- possibility to hide the notch
- housing gathers fingerprints easily
- the smoothness of the interface is not perfect
- relatively small internal memory
- single camera and average photos’ quality
- lack of image stabilization
- poor lifespans
- too high launch price
Source: GSMchoice.com; viewed: 241 times.