A D V E R T I S E M E N T
- For the purpose of comparative testing of picture quality, it is best to take 3 - 4 pictures.
- Photos should include plans of all sizes:
- a portrait or scene involving a person's face, or face and body section below, but no higher than chest height,
- a landscape or scene in which there is a landscape without the presence of characters in the foreground. Landscape photography should be a photo of fairly distant objects (further than 10m.)
- the group, so from 2 to 4 people standing next to each other, preferably included in the so-called "American plan" or to the knee.