For several weeks there has been speculation regarding the prices of the iPhone 12, 12 Max and 12 Pro Max models. The cheapest was to cost $ 649, the most expensive was about $ 1,300. The latest leaks suggest that a slightly cheaper variant may also appear.
Apparently, not all versions of the iPhone 12 are to support 5G networks - Apple is also to present the iPhone 12 and 12 Max in the 4G LTE version. The first would be $ 100 cheaper than we expected - the cheapest iPhone 12 with 4G would cost $ 549. We have already written about iPhone prices before, so here are the updated data, including the latest reports:
- iPhone 12 version 4G - $ 549;
- iPhone 12 version 5G - $ 649;
- iPhone 12 Max version 4G - $ 649;
- iPhone 12 Max version 5G - $ 749;
- iPhone 12 Pro 5G - $ 999;
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G - $ 1099.